• You are not logged in.

#1 Dec. 26, 2014 18:23:25

bsd
Profile   Send e-mail  

License does not work in 9.74

Hi All,

I upgraded my Mac version of FMiner from an initial version to 9.73 recently, and because of a bug that was fixed, today I had to upgrade to 9.74. The license no longer works, and I'm unable to complete my project. I get an error that says;

Your serial number has been used on other computers, can't be use on this computer!
(FMiner 3 version: 9.74)

I emailed support with my license key to see if they can investigate, but perhaps something has gone wrong or changed with the hardware identifier (Assuming it is used to lock the software to a particular Mac).

Has anyone else had this issue?

Cheers,
Tim

#2 Dec. 27, 2014 05:57:11

admin
Profile   Send e-mail  

Replied your email. For the people has this problem please contact me, I will reset the information of your license on server, then you can activate it again.

This is because the hardware of your computer has some changes, if you are using the same computer, maybe you activated license with wireless disabled before, but now enable it. Something like this, the program make it as different computers.

Don't worry about this problem, I will check your license and reset it for you.

#3 Dec. 27, 2014 23:11:00

bsd
Profile   Send e-mail  

Yep can confirm it's working now. I suspect I activated the license last time with my VPN connected, and on this occasion without the VPN connected.

Thanks for the quick fix!

#4 March 28, 2015 01:44:43

Finn
Profile   Send e-mail  

admin
Replied your email. For the people has this problem please contact me, I will reset the information of your license on server, then you can activate it again.

This is because the hardware of your computer has some changes, if you are using the same computer, maybe you activated license with wireless disabled before, but now enable it. Something like this, the program make it as different computers.

Don't worry about this problem, I will check your license and reset it for you.

Hey Admin,

I activated Fminer at the company network. Now I trying to use Fminer at Home in my network an get the message : “Your serial number has been used on other computers, can't be use on this computer!”

Can you help me?

#5 March 30, 2015 20:39:27

admin
Profile   Send e-mail  

Board footer

Moderator control