• You are not logged in.

#1 June 7, 2017 15:36:39

tyweb
Profile   Send e-mail  

Difficulty scraping correct emails

How do I scrape the correct email? Fminer has picked up one of the random emails

The attached image is the email shown on the page. If I select and copy, either Ctrl-C or right-click and copy, I get the correct email.

When I select the email address and view the source code, this is what shows up.

<span id=“e0” href=“mailto:elkuytqfn@riuaercj.edu”>liyoibm&#64;opp<span>&#46;</span>org</span><span id=“e1” href=“mailto:mfinj@yktnbbh.com”>cobwwd&#64;thai<span>&#46;</span>gov</span><span id=“e2” href=“mailto:gyfb@aoldtcte.com”>rudf&#64;eynbi<span>&#46;</span>com</span><span id=“e3” href=“mailto:wfiimbhf@esdrdmbr.gov”>fiutbme&#64;stdulp<span>&#46;</span>gov</span><span id=“e4” href=“mailto:mlkpcd@ymn.org”>ocsmlkktb&#64;kowrc<span>&#46;</span>gov</span><span id=“e5” href=“mailto:ksnjj@cegpqn.com”>ytqf&#64;jqcicrhi<span>&#46;</span>gov</span><span id=“e6” href=“mailto:smlcum@kngag.org”>info&#64;avanzadolaw<span>&#46;</span>com</span><span id=“e7” href=“mailto:efjrhkpp@whawbfgp.org”>lnaqbknoh&#64;ctqkpu<span>&#46;</span>edu</span><span id=“e8” href=“mailto:pwftchy@cltu.edu”>ctcaolh&#64;aasdg<span>&#46;</span>net</span><span id=“e9” href=“mailto:gehdp@pastm.com”>ujub&#64;ftssejtb<span>&#46;</span>edu</span><span id=“e10” href=“mailto:wkjl@kjrm.com”>gdsqid&#64;bct<span>&#46;</span>edu</span><span id=“e11” href=“mailto:csoohgrj@aylo.gov”>nbsuboluu&#64;kiandc<span>&#46;</span>org</span><span id=“e12” href=“mailto:kmmgrfapo@gfbywy.com”>ehueopf&#64;nwdonm<span>&#46;</span>gov</span><span id=“e13” href=“mailto:ipchp@ngirup.org”>tnymer&#64;jggtwdks<span>&#46;</span>net</span><span id=“e14” href=“mailto:aweo@ogbc.com”>dpaniy&#64;smwi<span>&#46;</span>com</span><span id=“e15” href=“mailto/static.fminer.com/fminercms/static/djangobb_forum/img/smilies/yikes.png" />egyspas@kgfnetu.gov”>mjwfswl&#64;tnp<span>&#46;</span>edu</span><span id=“e16” href=“mailto:ibqcrbdjb@wqrsjrf.gov”>udtwftrgc&#64;ylcp<span>&#46;</span>gov</span><span id=“e17” href=“mailto:qsose@johjfkeu.org”>waspew&#64;pteejkoh<span>&#46;</span>org</span><span id=“e18” href=“mailto:cmmlow@uoameow.edu”>ngua&#64;ymjnmuq<span>&#46;</span>com</span><span id=“e19” href=“mailto:robdstwb@iorui.net”>enyhgbgdg&#64;oynlwptb<span>&#46;</span>gov</span>&nbsp;</td>
<!– It is important the “&nbsp;” is included after the block, so that email is obscured when the address is manually copied (issuing Ctrl-C) from the web page. –>

Attachments:
attachment Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 2.31.48 PM.png (14.9 KB)

Board footer

Moderator control