• You are not logged in.

#1 Sept. 13, 2018 11:20:46

stueckmann
Profile   Send e-mail  

Can't activate my licence...

I just bought Fminer and was very pleased. After a few days of figuring out everthing I was using WLAN instad of LAN and Fminer asked for the licence key. It does not accepte the key and says it's already used on onaother computer. But it's the same computer. I can also not use it on the same network as activited before…
Has anybody an idea?
The admin/support is not available and I also get no answer from his paypal email address. Mhhh.

Can someone reccomend another tool which can use the “After” in the rule for finding elemntes function as god as fminer? Tool can be MAc or Onlineservice…

Thanks in advance Kai

#2 Sept. 24, 2018 07:52:12

PaulW
Profile   Send e-mail  

There is a phone number in contact have you tried that?

Have you tried deactivating the license?

As described here….

http://www.fminer.com/move-license-another-computer/

#3 April 14, 2019 03:31:25

mrac
Profile   Send e-mail  

stueckmann
I just bought Fminer and was very pleased. After a few days of figuring out everthing I was using WLAN instad of LAN and Fminer asked for the licence key. It does not accepte the key and says it's already used on onaother computer. But it's the same computer. I can also not use it on the same network as activited before…
Has anybody an idea?
The admin/support is not available and I also get no answer from his paypal email address. Mhhh.

Can someone reccomend another tool which can use the “After” in the rule for finding elemntes function as god as fminer? Tool can be MAc or Onlineservice…

Thanks in advance Kai

If it is useful, (mainly for new windows installations or new computers) if you have made a backup of C:

1. Install a new copy of fminer (even if it is not registered, it is for windows installation)
2. Restore the old copy from C:\Program Files (x86)\FMiner (overwrite all files)

It works correctly detecting the license you had previously. It has worked to me despite forgetting transfer the license from the old instalation.

Board footer

Moderator control