• You are not logged in.

#1 Dec. 17, 2018 07:58:00

Neto36
Profile   Send e-mail  

I purchased a license and didn't get the activation code.

Hi,

I bought a license for FMiner Pro and once I completed the payment a message appeared on my screen saying I will get an email with the activation code; but I don't know which email, since I was never prompted to write one. I think I was supposed to be logged in for this to work.

Please tell me how we can work this out.

#2 Dec. 17, 2018 08:16:03

PaulW
Profile   Send e-mail  

When I purchased was sent to a Paypal payment page which i filled (rather than logging into my Paypal account) and had to add details including an Email.

If you logged into Paypal and paid I would think the activation code has gone to the email account linked to your Paypal

Hope that helps

Neto36
Hi,

I bought a license for FMiner Pro and once I completed the payment a message appeared on my screen saying I will get an email with the activation code; but I don't know which email, since I was never prompted to write one. I think I was supposed to be logged in for this to work.

Please tell me how we can work this out.

#3 Dec. 19, 2018 04:17:02

keshavm

I also bought the Pro version of the Fminer software on December 16, but haven't received the License key yet.
Didn't receive any reply either from the support@fminer.com or flyaflya@gmail.com (their PayPal ID).
Hope somebody is there to provide support.

#4 Dec. 19, 2018 06:53:04

admin
Profile   Send e-mail  

The server has some problem to send Pro Edition License, I've fixed the problem, and send the license to your email, very sorry for this.

Edited admin (Dec. 19, 2018 06:53:48)

#5 Dec. 19, 2018 09:00:43

Neto36
Profile   Send e-mail  

I opened a ticket through PayPal and they send me the activation code.

Thanks for everything!

#6 July 13, 2019 12:03:51

Armen
Profile   Send e-mail  

My comp crashed and i reinstalled new windows in my comp. when I tried to activate fminer it gives me error saying activation code has been used on other computer. I send several emails to support@fminer.com no respond. Any advice how to fix this issue. Thanks

#7 July 23, 2019 16:43:10

Armen
Profile   Send e-mail  

admin
The server has some problem to send Pro Edition License, I've fixed the problem, and send the license to your email, very sorry for this.
My comp crashed and i reinstalled new windows in my comp. when I tried to activate fminer it gives me error saying activation code has been used on other computer. I send several emails to support@fminer.com no respond. Any advice how to fix this issue. Thanks

#8 July 23, 2019 16:46:06

Armen
Profile   Send e-mail  

admin

can anyone answer support@fminer.com emails. I send 20 emails and no respond almost 2 month no responds.

Board footer

Moderator control