• You are not logged in.

#1 Dec. 25, 2018 08:20:58

Zoiba
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer abandoned

HAs the software been abandoned ? No updates since months, no replies from support ( only sales …).
It was working great and I wish it comes back again as I need a version able to solve the latest recaptchas…

#2 Feb. 18, 2019 15:24:32

salonvip
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer abandoned

So sad. this tool is very good.

#3 March 20, 2019 03:14:39

PaulW
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer abandoned

Have offered to help out for free several times, never got a reply.

I work for a data company, live on a computer, would be happy to help to keep this going.

Read on another post where someone has offered to add new features, again nothing.

It is a great shame as after trying many tools I have to say FMiner is fantastic,

We run 4 licenses and due to the situation I could not recommend getting more to the company I work for because I do no want to become reliant on something that could at any time stop working.

Can we not just have a reply as to what is going on with this software?

#4 March 21, 2019 10:10:26

bertrietveld
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer abandoned

Zoiba
HAs the software been abandoned ? No updates since months, no replies from support ( only sales …).
It was working great and I wish it comes back again as I need a version able to solve the latest recaptchas…

Same here. I had a question (FMiner getting extremely slow with longer link lists) but never received an answer. Very worrisome as this was a good program but I don't want to invest more time learning/implementing this if it is abandoned!

#5 March 22, 2019 05:33:54

salonvip
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer abandoned

/static.fminer.com/fminercms/static/djangobb_forum/img/smilies/sad.png" />

#6 March 28, 2019 16:58:22

mark_a_g
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer abandoned

bertrietveld
Zoiba

Same here. I had a question (FMiner getting extremely slow with longer link lists) but never received an answer. Very worrisome as this was a good program but I don't want to invest more time learning/implementing this if it is abandoned!

I've used up to 30,000 links with 60 threads and only hesitates during initial 20 seconds.

#7 April 10, 2019 10:05:15

bertrietveld
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer abandoned

even with a list of (just) 600 links it slows down to a crawl. However that is not the main problem. More and more websites simply won't load properly in FMiner. The tool is getting seriously outdated as website designs move on. Many free tools now perform better than FMiner. Maybe that's why the developer abandoned this.

Board footer

Moderator control