• You are not logged in.

#1 Jan. 21, 2020 14:55:27

mark_a_g
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer alternative

Any suggestions on a program that's similar to Fminer? The domain for Fminer runs out early next year and will probably be dead at that point.

#2 Jan. 28, 2020 01:23:49

PaulW
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer alternative

Im still hoping we get a nice surprise and this becomes open source or at a minimum no longer requires server authorisation.

There are alternatives which I find myself using more & more as there are increasing sites that just do not interact well (if at all) with FMiner, but I will be honest I do not find them as intuitive as FMiner.

Although it looks like this project is dead Im still not comfortable openly recommending alternatives here. If you google Scraping Apps you will get a nice list, Ive tried nearly all of them and each has there pros & cons (learning curve, cost etc), its all down to what you prefer I guess.

As I have said in previous posts I have been on here when admin is on here, and that as no that long ago, I would just like to know why they wont respond to anything, seem really strange, but it does seem that it is a matter of time before this happens.

Anyway hope that helps.

#3 Feb. 6, 2020 12:30:28

phlavius
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer alternative

fMiner is working great for me.

#4 Feb. 7, 2020 16:23:24

oandrey
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer alternative

mark_a_g
Any suggestions on a program that's similar to Fminer? The domain for Fminer runs out early next year and will probably be dead at that point.
BAS - bablosoft.com

#5 Feb. 11, 2020 11:27:55

mark_a_g
Profile   Send e-mail  

Fminer alternative

Don't get me wrong, I very much like Fminer. Just trying to be ready in case we're hung out to dry.

Board footer

Moderator control