• You are not logged in.

#1 Nov. 18, 2013 13:08:18

rcroome
Profile   Send e-mail  

Export Data Problem

Hi,
I have created a scraper and have 192 rows of data, 100 of which I can see in the data window. When I click Export (xls), I get a success window that tells me to click on the link to see my data in xls format. However, when I click on the link nothing happens. Also, when I search for the filename using Windows search, I am told by Windows that no filename like that exists. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Nov. 18, 2013 19:00:43

admin
Profile   Send e-mail  

Export Data Problem

rcroome
Hi,
I have created a scraper and have 192 rows of data, 100 of which I can see in the data window. When I click Export (xls), I get a success window that tells me to click on the link to see my data in xls format. However, when I click on the link nothing happens. Also, when I search for the filename using Windows search, I am told by Windows that no filename like that exists. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the program just show top 100 rows for performace, you must export the data to see all.

And you can't open the file when click the link, I guess you haven't installed MS excel, so the xls file can't be opened.

FMiner will export the data to the folder FMiner installed (C:\Program Files\FMiner or C:\Program Files(x86)\FMiner) by default, so please check this folder to find the .xls file. If you still can't find this file, please send your project(two files: xxx.fmpx and xxx.fmpx.db) to support@fminer.com, I will check it for you.

#3 Nov. 19, 2013 11:07:52

rcroome
Profile   Send e-mail  

Export Data Problem

Thanks for that. I use OpenOffice and I think that may have caused the problem. When I looked carefully in the FMiner subdirectory for the db file I found the xls file without the .xls extension underneath it. So, the problem is solved.

Thank you.

Board footer

Moderator control